We strive to promote diversity (learning ability, disabled workers etc.) and all new applications are examined fairly.
Priority to accessibility
Our training courses are accessible to disabled people.
Depending on your disability, our newly created training organisation “Unicancer Formation” and its team looks into how it can welcome and support you, to enable you to access our training in the best possible conditions. Our trainers are experienced in welcoming disabled participants.
Before you arrive:
- Contact us by e-mail as early as possible
- Please complete the questionnaire to evaluate your needs
- We will then discuss the measures put in place together
- Materials can be sent to you beforehand if you so wish
- Rest assured that our trainers know how to adopt the proper language and attitude according to your disability.
- A member of the Unicancer Formation team will welcome you 30 min before the start of training
- Trainers will adapt practical role play to your disability
You can be accompanied by an interpreter in LSF (French sign language) or LPC (completed spoken language) throughout the course.
The whole building is accessible to people with reduced mobility.
4 weeks before the start of the course, you will receive the teaching materials so that they can be translated into Braille if you wish