Internet users of the site are informed that, when accessing this site, information may be temporarily stored in memory or on their hard disk in order to facilitate navigation on the site. Users of the site acknowledge that they have been informed of this practice and authorise the publisher to use it.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file deposited, subject to your choices, on your computer when you visit a site or view an advertisement. Its purpose is to collect information relating to your browsing and to send you services adapted to your terminal (computer, mobile or tablet).
Cookies are managed by your internet browser and only the sender of a cookie is likely to read or modify the information contained in it.
What is the purpose of the cookies issued on our site?
- By adapting the presentation of our site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our site, according to the hardware and software for viewing or reading that your terminal has
- By implementing security measures
Cookies are also necessary for the proper functioning of certain services, or to measure their audience.
Consent for cookies
If your browser is configured to refuse all cookies, you will not be able to use some of our services. In order to manage cookies in a way that best suits your needs, we invite you to configure your browser according to the purpose of the cookies.
For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to modify your wishes regarding cookies.
4 types of cookies are used by the Unicancer website:
- Internal cookies necessary for the site to function optimally;
- Third party cookies for audience measurement;
- Third-party cookies intended to improve the interactivity of the site and its multimedia content;
- Social networks may collect data relating to your browsing on our site and associated with the data they have about you. We invite you to consult the privacy protection policies of these networks in order to learn about the purposes of use, in particular advertising, of the browsing information that they may collect thanks to these application buttons.
How do I disable cookies from the above families online?
Functioning: These cookies cannot be deactivated as this would prevent the correct operation of the site.
- Social and webanalytics: This intermediate level of deactivation maintains social and webanalytics cookies. Unicancer uses Google Analytics. To block the use of data by Google Analytics
- Unicancer uses in particular the Facebook and Twitter sharing buttons:
Deactivating these cookies therefore prevents any interaction with social networks. Webanalytics cookies allow us to obtain anonymous statistics on the number of visitors to our site in order to optimise it and detect any malfunctions.