World Hospital Congress 2018
Australian Healthcare and Hospitals Association and Queensland Health welcomes hospital and health service leaders from around the world to Brisbane for the 42nd World Hospital Congress, 10-12 October 2018 at the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre (BCEC), Australia.
This year, the congress will focus on one question:
How can healthcare evolve to meet 21st century demands?
The World Hospital Congress, under the umbrella of the International Hospital Federation, is a unique global event that brings key health leaders together annually to share views and experiences, network and develop excellence in healthcare and hospitals leadership. Through this forum multidisciplinary exchange of knowledge, expertise and experiences are facilitated, together with dialogue on best practices in leadership in hospital and healthcare management and delivery of services.
The 2018 International Hospital Federation (IHF) Awards recognizes and honors hospitals and healthcare organizations for innovation, excellence, outstanding achievements and best practices in areas that are worthy of international recognition.
- Governance, leadership, management policies and practices;
- Quality service delivery in multiple areas at affordable costs;
- Culture of service to motivate healthcare professionals to excel;
- Innovations in healthcare delivery or process management;
- Quality and safety, ethical approaches and evidence-based practices in patient-centered care;
- Sustainable environment, energy conservation and green initiatives;
- Addressing inequalities in healthcare service delivery to the community;
- Advancing healthcare for emerging and developing nations
More information on the awards (one-pager)
Apply for an award (before April 13)
42nd World Hospital Congress
10-12 October 2018, Brisbane, Australia.
Download the one-pager (French)