The development of new biotechnologies and their application to precision medicine in cancer treatment is a fast-moving field. Understanding molecular alterations, their mechanisms of action and how they can apply to therapy is a challenge in medical oncology and clinical practice.
MAP 2018, in Paris, France, on September 14-15th, will be the place for Medical Oncologists and stake holders to acquire the most recent knowledge in precision medicine.
- Therapeutics targets in various tumour types and the use of genomic profiling for treatment selection
- Clonal evolution
- Use of mathematical modelling and artificial intelligence as tools for disease evolution
- The impact of micro satellite instability testing across tumour types
- The role of virus in carcinogenesis and the impact of gut microbiota in immune treatment efficacy
- The development of precision immuno-oncology
- The design of innovative trials for better outcome achievements
Marriott Rive Gauche Hotel & Conference Centre, Paris, France
Early registration until 4 July 2018
Late registration until 22 August 2018
Full registration from 23 August 2018
From 20 February 2018, to 5 July 2018, 21:00 CET (Central European Time)